CaiaMoves™ is our all-inclusive library moves management system, encompassing these critical features:
- Point-to-point scanning to maintain item chain-of-custody integrity.
- Full reportability on all scans, with embedded date/timestamp and User ID for full accountability.
- Transport accountability.
- On-the-fly catalogue record creation/modification, supported by Caia’s API set.
- On-the-fly barcode assignment, supported by Caia’s API set.
- Set expected item scan metrics by project milestones.
- Assign project-specific work rules across multiple, concurrent projects.
- On-demand exports of move project data.
- Extensive reporting on items, boxes, shelves, carts scanned; transport details; user productivity; applied condition codes; and more.
- The Caia Union Holdings Module, populated via API or manually, supports multi-axis searching, record editing, and links directly to item record details.
CaiaMoves™ SaaS Subscription provides
- Unlimited user accounts, including external user (‘monitoring’) accounts
- Unlimited items-moving counts
- Inactive projects can be exported and archived for up to 2 years
- Inactive projects can be re-activated
- Service Level Agreement included in SaaS Subscription: no additional support fees apply.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on putting CaiaMoves™ to work for you.